Potato pancakes in a slow cooker
140 - -
Such pellets can be prepared with different fillings. Tortillas cooked in multivarka Stadler Form.
Ingredients for Potato pancakes in a slow cooker
- Yeast - 15 g
- Water - 200 ml
- Flour - 350 g
- Salt - 1 tsp.
- Sugar - 1 tbsp
- Olive oil - 3 tbsp.
- Mashed potatoes - 500 g
Step by step instruction of cooking Potato pancakes in a slow cooker
1. In a bowl pour warm water, add yeast. Leave for 10 minutes.
Then add salt, oil, flour and knead the dough.
2. Put the dough in a bowl, cover and leave in a warm place. The dough should increase 2 times.
3. Then divide the dough into 6 pieces. Every part of velvety not very thin. In the middle put the stuffing.
4. Then take the edges as in the photo, and now roll out into a pancake about the size of the bottom of the bowl multivarki.
5. The Cup multivarki oil, put the cake and cook in bake mode - 15 minutes on one and 15 on the other side.
If you want a browned crust, every time to lubricate the bottom of the bowl with oil.
6. Bon appetit!