Pistachio parfait with white chocolate and pear sauce
466 120 минут 6 порции
This beautiful, amazingly delicious dessert should be prepared for special occasions or special guests. The combination of pear and white chocolate wonderful and harmonious. Sweet sauce accentuates the crunchy texture of nuts and fine chocolate.
Ingredients for Pistachio parfait with white chocolate and pear sauce
- Vegetable oil
- Pistachios - 100 g
- Cream - 200 ml
- Egg white - 4 PCs
- Powdered sugar - 75 g
- Liqueur - 2 tbsp
- White chocolate - 100 g
- Pear - 300 g
- Brown sugar - 3 tbsp.
- Cinnamon - 1 piece
- Anis - 3 PCs
- Semi-dry red wine - 150 ml
Step by step instruction of cooking Pistachio parfait with white chocolate and pear sauce
Pear and white chocolate.
1. Chop the pistachios. Grease the bottom and sides of a ceramic muffin pan with vegetable oil.
2. Cut out of food grade parchment 12 strips 5 x 25. Grease 6 strips vegetable oil on one side and sprinkle with chopped pistachios.
3. Roll the strips of the cylinder, nuts on the inside, and put the cylinders in shape.
4. To whip the cream. Separately, beat egg whites in a solid foam, gradually to drive the powdered sugar, add 75g of nuts, liqueur and whipped cream.
5. All stir.
6. Pour the mixture into cylinders and put into freezing at night.
7. From pears to remove the core and cut them into small pieces. Pour three tablespoons of vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry the pears for 2 minutes, then add sugar, stir and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
8. Pour in the wine, add spices and simmer pears on low heat until soft, another 10 minutes. Half of the wine is drained and the remaining sauce grind in a blender until smooth.
9. Melt 75 g chocolate in a water bath. Thinly spread the remaining 6 strips of parchment with melted chocolate on one side. Get parfait shapes, remove the paper and wrap new strips of chocolate inside. To clean freeze for another hour.
10. 25 g of chocolate melt in a water bath and pour on a marble surface. When the chocolate hardens, use a sharp knife to skim the surface of the chocolate (movement towards you) and cut the chocolate chips.