Salad with beetroot, bacon and Apple
89 50 минут 6 порции
Mid – autumn is your last chance to take from the harvest the most useful. Served on a dinner salad from vegetables and fruits with fragrant oil dressing and bacon. It is just hearty enough to be main dish, and quite beautiful and unusual to decorate a festive table. If you want to treat a vegetarian, just eliminate the bacon and saute onion in a few spoons of vegetable oil.
Ingredients for Salad with beetroot, bacon and Apple
- Beets - 6 PCs
- Vegetable oil
- Bacon - 250 g
- Shallots - 3 PCs
- Thyme - 2 tsp.
- Vinegar - 50 ml
- Sugar - 1/2 tsp.
- Sunflower seeds - 3 tbsp.
- Arugula - 300 g
- Apple - 2 PCs
- Goat cheese - 150 g
Step by step instruction of cooking Salad with beetroot, bacon and Apple
Beets, apples and an orange.
1. Preheat the oven to 200C. Cut the beets into slices, to water them generously with vegetable oil and season with salt.
2. Pepper, spread on shallow cookie sheet and bake until tender 35-40 minutes.
3. Cut the bacon into small rectangles.
4. Fry the bacon over medium heat until the lard melting.
5. Take the finished bacon with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
6. Shallots cut into thin rings and put in the remaining bacon lived with the thyme leaves.
7. Add salt and pepper and cook for 3-4 minutes.
8. Add to the onion the vinegar, sugar and a few tablespoons of vegetable oil (if the bacon was dry, more butter).
9. Season with salt and pepper and stir. This is our dressing to the salad.
10. In the same skillet fry the seeds for 3-4 minutes until Golden brown.
11. Apples cut into slices, oranges, divide into segments and remove the skins.