Pie with chicken, cheese and cranberry sauce
77 - -
Very tender, juicy, delicious pie. The dough here, you can use any at will. Of this amount turns 2 cake diameter 26 cm
Ingredients for Pie with chicken, cheese and cranberry sauce
- Water - 200 ml
- Flour - 300 g
- Yeast - 15 g
- Sugar - 1 tsp.
- Salt - 1/2 tsp.
- Chicken fillet - 500 g
- Mozzarella - 300 g
- Berry sauce - 4 tbsp
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp
- Black pepper
- Onion - 2 PCs
Step by step instruction of cooking Pie with chicken, cheese and cranberry sauce
1. Sift the flour into a large bowl; mash with yeast, add the sugar on the edge to distribute the salt, make a well in the middle, pour in water and olive oil. Kneading to obtain a not very dense dough.
Put the dough from the Cup on the table, sprinkle with flour, knead for five minutes until it becomes elastic and soft.
2. Put the dough in a bowl, cover with a towel and put in a warm place until it rises twice in size. In skillet, heat oil, fillets salt and pepper, quickly fry on high heat until light brown all pieces. Cool slightly and cut into slices. Cheese cut into plates. Peel the onion, cut into rings and fry until light Golden color.
3. Coming up the dough on a floured surface, divide into 2 parts. Every part of velvety in the seam, put in shape, forming a small bumpers.
4. The dough to grease cranberry sauce.
5. On top lay the chicken pieces.
6. Then fried onions.
7. And plates of cheese.
8. Preheat the oven to 180C. Bake the pie for around 30-35 minutes.