109 30 минут 4 порции
Took the method of cooking meat in Flemish, only tried with chicken. Was more gently and quickly.
Ingredients for Chicken Flemish
- Chicken fillet - 500 g
- Leek - 1 Gorst.
- Orange - 1 piece
- Baton - 5 PCs
- Brisket - 200 g
- Beer - 200 ml
- Figure - 4 PCs
- Sunflower oil - 4 tbsp
- Black pepper
- Broth - 200 ml
Step by step instruction of cooking Chicken Flemish
1. Chicken fillet wash, cut into small pieces. Dry a little with paper towels and a little fry in two spoons of oil in a pan.
2. On the side I have a rice Indica gold bags. Boil in a pot water, put in boiling water a bag of rice and cook on low heat for 30 minutes. Remove the bags to drain excess fluid.
3. Bacon cut into long strips. Leek (white and some green parts) cut into rings if large onions - half rings. From the pan remove the chicken, add to the pan two tablespoons of oil and fry bacon and onion for a couple minutes.
4. With a loaf cut off a crust. Heavily grease one side of the loaf with mustard, sprinkle with cumin (Jeera) and pepper.
5. Fillet stir bacon. Orange pour over boiling water and cut into slices. Put a glass of orange meat with bacon. Orange need, to soften the bitterness of beer.