Patties of chickpeas and pumpkin
66 30 минут 3 порции
Frankly, we love meat. In any form. That's why these cutlets were contemptuously wrinkled noses. But... try the burgers ate and said: well, you know, tasty! I, as a longtime fan of the chickpeas, though, and was prepared this option the first time, no doubt as a result. And most importantly, these cutlets you can put anything your family.
Ingredients for Patties of chickpeas and pumpkin
- Chickpeas - 300 g
- Pumpkin - 100 g
- Onion - 1 piece
- Garlic - 3 tooth.
- Soy sauce - 2 tbsp
- The mixture of peppers - One
- Corn flour - 5 tbsp
- Sunflower oil - 2 tbsp
- Tomatoes in own juice - 200 g
- Figure - 3 PCs
Step by step instruction of cooking Patties of chickpeas and pumpkin
2. Pumpkin peel, grate on a fine grater. If the pumpkin gives a lot of juice, you should squeeze it a bit or add more flour. Cut onion finely. Garlic skip through the press. Mix the chickpeas, onion, garlic, pumpkin, add the soy sauce, blend peppers, flour, a little salt. Knead the minced meat until smooth. In the meat instead of pumpkin or together with it, you can add anything you want: mushrooms, greens, etc.
3. From stuffing to form patties and roll in flour. With cornmeal crust turns out more crispy and dense, with the usual burgers, are softer. It depends on your preferences. In a frying pan or skillet, heat the oil. Fry the meatballs on medium heat for a minute on both sides, then reduce the heat to below medium and cook for 10 minutes.
4. In a suitable pan to boil water. In boiling water, drop the bags with the rice and cook on slow heat for 12 minutes. Remove the rice from the water, drain off excess liquid.
5. While cooking the rice and roasting the chicken prepare the sauce. I advise you not to neglect them, because the meatballs a little dry, and it solves this problem. Besides tomatoes and chickpeas-a great taste of tandem!
Tomatoes peel (if any). Chop the tomatoes with a blender and with a small amount of juice bring to a boil. Reduce the heat, add the mint and Basil, if needed, needs more salt. Cook over medium heat until thick. For faster results you can add the starch, diluted in a small amount of room temperature water and boil for about a minute. Pass the sauce through a large sieve to remove tomato seeds.