Pumpkin waffles with toppings
0.7k 125 минут 4 порции
In the fall I often cook waffles vegetables: carrots, zucchini, potatoes and pumpkin, they are much better than usual, from flour. A rich and moist filling makes these waffles a full dinner.
Ingredients for Pumpkin waffles with toppings
- Zucchini - 1 piece
- Chicken egg - 2 PCs
- Flour - 3 tbsp.
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp
- Salt - 1/5 tsp.
- Onion - 1 piece
- Chicken thigh - 1 piece
- Mayonnaise - 2 tbsp
- Dutch cheese - 30 g
- Vegetable oil - 1/2 tsp.
Step by step instruction of cooking Pumpkin waffles with toppings
1. Squash remove seeds and peel.
2. Chop the zucchini on a small grater. Juice is not pressing!
3. Add to squash the mass of eggs, flour, a pinch of salt and a little vegetable oil so the waffles do not stick.
4. Stir well the ingredients. The dough will not be as thick as sour cream.
5. Peel the onion, cut into half rings and fry in vegetable oil.
6. The hip to steam, cool and disassemble the fiber.
Prepare the filling:
To combine chicken meat, fried onions and mayonnaise. Stir well.
7. On a small grater, grind the cheese, add to the stuffing. Stir well.
8. Bake waffles.
9. Waffles are very well off.
10. Put the waffles on a work surface, spread a tablespoon of filling and fold the waffle into a tube.
11. Ready waffles.
12. Wafer cut diagonally into two or three parts, spread on a plate.
Cook with love and pleasure.