Mini quiche with potatoes and minced meat, "Changeling"
1k 55 минут 2 порции
Autumn came, and hence the time a hearty meat pies. Offer to cook one of them, but submit in the form of a mini version and with a sand based top. The taste will not suffer and unusual supply only increase the desire to enjoy hearty, with a strong meat-filled pie.
Ingredients for Mini quiche with potatoes and minced meat, "Changeling"
- Chicken egg - 1 piece
- Mayonnaise - 2 tbsp
- Butter - 30 g
- Flour - 150 g
- Onion - 1 piece
- Minced meat - 170 g
- Chicken egg - 2 PCs
- Salt - 1/6 tsp.
- Potatoes - 1 piece
- Flour - 2 tbsp
- Vegetable oil - 1/2 tbsp
Step by step instruction of cooking Mini quiche with potatoes and minced meat, "Changeling"
Mix one egg, mayonnaise and grated frozen butter.
2. Add the sifted flour.
3. Roll into a ball, to send to rest in the fridge for 20-30 minutes.
4. While the dough is resting, prepare the filling.
Minced meat fry in a small amount of vegetable oil.
5. Onion peeled, cut into cubes, add to the mince, fry until cooked.
6. Boil the potatoes and cook mashed potatoes.
7. In fried with onion mince, add the beaten egg to the mashed potatoes add the flour and beaten egg, mix well.
8. In the mold spread half of the potato filling, spread over the mold, then put the meat stuffing.
9. Roll the dough (not thin!).
10. Put the mold on it to put the rolled out dough. Lightly press and trim along the edge of the molds. My son has done "paper" under my leadership, the notches and holes.
11. Put all four ramekins on a baking sheet. Bake at 180C until cooked (approximately 25 minutes).
14. The second mini-pie collect also.
15. Bon appetit!
16. Cook with pleasure and love.