Crispy wings with honey glaze
296 60 минут 6 порции
Salad and Cole slaw. This dish will appeal to fans of KFC. Fast food at home too it turns out very tasty and less caloric.
Ingredients for Crispy wings with honey glaze
- Vegetable oil - 1 l
- Chicken wings - 1 kg
- Flour - 100 g
- Salt - 2 tsp.
- Paprika sweet - 2 tsp.
- Butter - 50 g
- Tomato paste - 4 tbsp
- Vinegar - 2 tbsp
- Honey - 4 tbsp
- Cabbage - 1/2 PCs
- Carrots - 2 PCs
- The Apium graveolens Dulce - 3 PCs
- Red onion - 1/2 PCs
- Blue cheese - 150 g
- Sour cream - 100 ml
- Mayonnaise - 100 ml
- Vinegar - 3 tbsp.
Step by step instruction of cooking Crispy wings with honey glaze
1. For the salad: thinly shred the cabbage, slice carrots and celery thin strips, onion thin half-rings. Cabbage salt and slightly compressed by hand.
2. Spread the blue cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise and vinegar in blender and scroll until smooth.
3. Pour chopped vegetables the sauce and put into the refrigerator.
4. Heat vegetable oil in a deep frying pan over medium heat. In a plastic bag mix flour, salt and paprika. If desired, add black pepper. Place a third of the wings in a bag and give him a good shake so that the wings were covered with a mixture of flour and spices. Put the wings into the hot oil and cook for 10 minutes so they become Golden and crispy. Dry on paper towels, and then put on a baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining wings.
5. Remove the baking tray in oven preheated to 150C and cook for another 10 minutes while you make the filling.
6. Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the tomato paste, vinegar and honey. Cook, stirring occasionally, 8-9 minutes to obtain a homogeneous sauce. The wings are ready, pour sauce and mix well.